Dependants Reward Terms and Conditions
To qualify for a $50 Member Reward, the new Member must include the DEP2020 promo code.
- A Member Reward is only payable to the referring Member once the first payment for the new HIF membership is received and the membership is active.
- Both referring and referred Members must be on a current financial HIF membership.
- Referred Members must be joining HIF for the first time as a primary member and have served their 30 day cooling off period.
- Rewards are not payable for referred Overseas Visitor policies of 3 months or less.
- All Member Rewards will be paid in the form of an HIF eftpos card
- An HIF eftpos card is valid to the date specified on the reward card.
- The HIF eftpos card is redeemable at any retail outlet that facilitates eftpos, once activated.
- Rewards are available to Members over the age of 18.
- Employees of HIF and HIF’s Alliance Partners are not eligible for a Reward.
- HIF shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained whatsoever by any person as a result of the Member Reward except in respect of any liability which by law cannot be excluded.
- The Member Reward is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- HIF reserves the right to change the Member Reward suppliers or reward itself without prior notice or advice.
- A lost or stolen Member Reward will not be replaced by HIF as the reward card becomes the Member’s responsibility after being dispatched by HIF.
- The reward card is not backdated. Referring Members must be detailed on the New Member Application form in order to be deemed as the Referrer.