How do I update my new Medicare details?

It’s great to know that you're keeping us up to date with your personal details.

If you're updating your Medicare card number or rebate tier, simply complete a Federal Government Rebate form and email this to us at

If you're updating your records due to a name change, please complete the Federal Government Rebate form and attach proof of your name change.

Examples of suporting documentation 

  • A copy of your marriage certificate
  • A copy of your updated driver’s license
  • A copy of your divorce certificate
Category: Member Information
Was this article useful?
Currently no feedback

Add a Comment

  1. Enter your comments


Your details