The Health Insurance Fund of Australia (HIF) is a multi award winning not-for-profit health insurer with over 65 years experience under our belt.
We're also the first and only certified carbon neutral health insurer, and we were the first in our industry to add our brand's support to the Australian Marriage Equality Campaign back in 2014.
About our team.
Our dedicated team encompasses roles that draw talent from across a number of disciplines including sales, member service, administration support, operations, communications, learning and development, finance and IT to name just a few, so why not get in touch and see if HIF would be a good match for your skills.
As well as the peace of mind that you're working for a great company, you'll also enjoy benefits like:
- Generous market-competitive remuneration
- Superannuation at the SGC rate + 1%
- Paid personal leave
- Salary packaging
- Discounted health, pet and travel insurance
- Work in a brand new high tech building
- Free flu shots
- Free fruit at work
- Great social events
- An exceptional health & wellbeing program
- Close proximity to Perth CBD and Northbridge
- Easy access to public transport networks