How do I update my surname?

To update your surname on your HIF membership; simply send a copy of your marriage certificate or an updated drivers license along with a Federal Government Rebate form (so that we have your updated Medicare card information) to

Alternatively, you can post them to; HIF, Reply Paid 2221, Perth, WA 6847 or fax it to 08 9328 3345. 


Category: Member Information
Was this article useful?
3 people found this useful

Add a Comment

  1. Enter your comments


Your details