What can I do about a missed direct debit payment?

With regards to your payment contributions, if your latest payment was declined, your standard direct debit will be parked on HIF's system and your billing method will temporarily switch to a paper statement, which we'll post out to you once your next payment is due. Once we receive payment for the missed cycle and the next cycle, we can reinstate your direct debit arrangement and then continue to automatically debit your payments as usual.

Alternatively, if you would like to make your standard payment before the paper bill is issued, please contact us on 1300 13 40 60 and a Customer Service Representative will be able to take your usual payment and reinstate your direct debit for future payments. 

Related links:

Category: Member Information
Was this article useful?
1 person found this useful

Add a Comment

  1. Enter your comments


Your details