Does my HIF policy cover me outside of Australia?

Unfortunately, no. Australian registered health funds are only permitted to cover services provided in Australia, therefore you will need to take out a separate travel insurance policy.  

We've teamed up with Cover-More to offer our members a better-than-ever deal on travel insurance, complete with a dedicated 24/7 Medical Assistance team and a network of international partners to provide medical support for our members travelling around the world. If you'd like to get a quote simply click here. 

Alternatively, if you'd prefer to speak to a Consultant please give us a call on 1300 889 573.