HIF App Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions of Registration
- Before using this app, you must be registered for HIF Online Member Centre.
- Registration for access to HIF Member Centre is consequently limited to the primary member on the policy and/or other parties who have been granted authority to act in relation to the policy by the primary member.
- To register for Online Member Centre, a valid membership number and full name must be submitted. These details must be validated against the current membership information retained on the HIF membership.
- If the information provided does not match the current HIF membership for the submitted membership number, your registration will be declined.
2. Terms and Conditions of Usage
- An internet connection (3G, 4G, 5G or Wi-Fi) is required to use the app. Normal data download and internet usage charges will apply, check with your mobile/internet service provider for further details.
- By using this app, you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein and accept all risks relating to unauthorised copying, amendment, reading of or interference with messages or this website by third parties; delay in or inability to access or use this app due to any hardware, software, system or connection failure, error, omission, interruption or computer virus; and loss of data or information due to any cause whatsoever.
- HIF will actively take steps to protect the information you provide via our app. However, HIF cannot guarantee that the information you transmit over the app or via the internet generally will be secure. Therefore, you accept that any information you provide us is at your own risk. HIF does not warrant or represent that the information you submit to the aforementioned will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
- In no event shall HIF be liable for any damages suffered, incurred by or caused by you, and all other damages suffered, incurred by or caused by you, including all direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
- HIF's liability, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid to HIF by the user for the particular information or service provided.
- HIF assumes you are the user whenever your password is used to sign into your HIF app and accepts no responsibility for online transactions conducted on the app in circumstances where access has been gained by someone who is not the relevant primary HIF policy holder, or who has not been properly authorised by us.
- If you become aware of any unauthorised access to, or transactions on, your HIF policy, you must notify us immediately on 1300 13 40 60.
- The information and blog content presented in this app are not intended as medical advice for individual problems and should not be used or relied upon as a substitute for a consultation or visit with your physician or other health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please see your doctor or other health care provider promptly.
- This app is not suitable for seeking medical attention in an emergency. In a medical emergency, please call "000" (triple zero).
3. Claiming Terms and Conditions
(1) Member Number;
(2) First and surname of person claiming,
(3) Email address;
(4) Clear photographs of all itemised accounts relevant to your claim;
(5) Clear photographs of all paid receipts relevant to your claim.
- All transactions made in the HIF app are subject to HIF's Fund Rules, which you can view at Fund Rules.