As part of our ongoing commitment to our members, effective July 1, we’re now including some Telehealth services as standard on HIF Extras covers.
We're are doing this because we know it’s important to have convenient treatment options and telehealth consultations may be an effective and efficient substitute when it’s difficult to get to a face-to-face consultation.
What telehealth services are available?
- Psychology (items 701 & 801);
- Dental (item 919);
- Physiotherapy (items 811 & 812);
- Speech Pathology (items 501 & 502);
- Occupational Therapy (items 601 & 602); and
- Dietetics (items 301 & 302).
Am I eligible for telehealth services?
To access Telehealth benefits, you’ll need to:
- check that your Extras cover includes the service that you’ll be using;
- have served any relevant waiting periods;
- have remaining annual limits for that service;
- ensure your premium payments are up-to-date; and
- use an appropriately qualified HIF approved provider.
To find out what you're covered for visit your Online Member Centre, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 13 40 60. You can also check out our handy product factsheets.